So...Sarah and I haven't been able to see Bunny in the past few months because we took him over to his Grandma's house as we were in Africa. We thought it wouldn't be wise to take him there because he might scare some lions and ruin the whole ecological environment down there. Idon't really know what that means...it just sounded smart. BUT this coming Sunday...we are going back down to San Antonio and we are going to be getting him back. Yep...Bunny is coming back home to Fort Worth.
So I'm beginning to think that you are beginning to think...is this a guy writing this blog? To that I reply, "yes" But a guy with a big heart. A heart for his bunny as well as his Honey...Sarah. Not in that particular order. Probably the other way. I need to think about that some more.
Anyways...here are some pics of the darndest cutest bunny ever. These are from the Haverly Christmas photo shoot of 2005. Maybe you might be seeing a 2007 shoot in the future.
So...i better stop writing about my bunny now before you start wondering about my manliness. George...I know you are laughing out loud about this right now (some may call it LOLing). I call it comedy. Anyways...i don't know why i pointed you out right then. Maybe because I'm a name dropper and want people to know how popular I am. Everyone...that is George...as as George Cloonie (I wonder if that is believable?). I mean George Bacon the Dos.
OK...now I'm acting like an idiot and my whole family as well as Sarah's whole family is probably beginning to wonder where my mind went. I have asked that question a few times myself. Enjoy reading this last blurb...because when Sarah sees it, she will probably take it out.
See ya next time.
2 comments:
Oh, I LOL'd like nobody's business. Everyone around me is wondering what's so funny and I get even weirder looks when I say it's an enormous rabbit that resembles a lap dog. I'm now even further alienated from my coworkers. Thank you.
People should read this.
Post a Comment