one we'll live in for the next year or two). We're really excited
about this new pad. It's right near the heart of a large Som
community, the people we have grown to love as we have taught many of
them English back in the states. It's also just a couple minutes from
Bole Road, the new "up-and-coming" area with many Western style
restaurants and shops. There is also a Walmart-ish type of
supermarket...which over here is a huge blessing as it will cut down
on a lot of our time shopping for things. But don't be fooled...it's
still probably only the 1/20th the size of a walmart.
I think we have already discovered our favorite little hangout. It's a
coffee shop called La Perisienne. They are trying to model a European
coffee shop...and are doing a pretty good job at it. I usually get a
macchiato and chocolate crossoint. In fact i just finished that...as
I am typing this from La Perisienne.
Anyways...we're at our new pad and loving it. We're now slowly filling
it up with furniture! 2 Days ago, the big task was getting an oven
and fridge. Yesterday was getting stuff for the living room.
Today..we'll I'm catching up on emails.
1 comment:
What's a "machiatto"? Does my blue eyed prince Jackson like the "machiatto"? Hope you are watching your Cholesterol and Triglyceride level! Mom :-)
Post a Comment